Thursday, August 25, 2011

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

My one goal for this summer has been to complete the story I'm writing--or, rather, the story I've been writing for the past 4 years.

Granted, 4 years is a long time for a story, but it's not like I spent the past 2,103,795 minutes of my life actually writing. No, subtract the time I've spent working, and sleeping, and the weeks I've gone through dry spells. I would estimate that I've actually spent less than a few weeks actually writing.

But chapter by chapter, I continued to plug away at it, and with 3 days left of vacation, I am literally only a chapter or two away from closing the first story! I just have to figure out if I want to squeeze the ending into one chapter or spread it out over two. I'll probably post two, but I don't see it taking more than that!

I cannot wait to spend the next 4 years of my life writing the second story!! ha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment